106 - Configuring a custom tab on the ribbon toolbar
Users can configure custom tabs on the ribbon toolbar so the user can access their most frequently used features.
- From anywhere on the main pVault / Sage Paperless Construction program screen, click the small gear icon, , displaying to the far right, above the ribbon toolbar.
The Configure Toolbar window displays with the Settings tab active:
- Click the Tabs tab.
- In the Current Tab field, where you were on the ribbon toolbar when you clicked the gear will display as the default. Use the dropdown to select a different tab, if necessary.
Note: The tab displaying in the Current Tab field is where the new custom tab will be located.
- Click Add Tab.
The Tab Properties window displays.
- Scroll through the list of available icons to be included on the custom tab.
- Click to select the box next to the image of the icon to be included on the custom tab.
- Click Move Up and Move Down to arrange the order in which the icons display on the tab.
Moving a button up moves it further to the left on the toolbar; moving it down moves it further to the right on the toolbar.
- Click OK.
Once the custom tab is saved, it displays at the right end of the tabs in the ribbon toolbar.